Please explain, in maximum 5000 characters (about 700 words), your motivation / reason for applying for this position.
write a function in c programming to find the area of a triangle whose length of three sides is given.
I am working on web ontology & not able to write the interface for Protege OWL file & Java file
Find average of number input: 5.50,2.75,100.25.....(str to float)
What are the benefits of network segmentation?
2. Know the definition of control structures
Part A: Write a C program ("p1a.c") that creates three processes: a parent process that creates two children processes. The first child should do the following: - display "First child is born, my pid is ..." - display ten times the message "First...
HOW TO IMPLEMENT RACON IN NS2
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".