Object oriented and classical software engineering 7ed Problem 1.3
a program to store srudents records i.e. name,surname, adress, age and fees amount using an array. Include at least any two functions for computation
Please see attached assignment. It has a lot of symbols that are hard to type.
56) When merging transaction and analytical processing a problem occurs. Real-time analytical processing diminishes the performance of transaction processing. What is the solution to this problem that many companies use? A) Pause transaction processing while analytical processing is occurring....
would you expect to see a folded mountain range at a mid ocean redge? explain.
2. Think about how the highway network is dimensioned (e.g., how the number of lanes in highways leading into and out of a big city is determined). List four steps that you think a transportation engineer takes when dimensioning such a highway. What are the analogous steps in dimensioning a...
The Databases Behind MySpace What kind of databases and database servers does MySpace use? Why is database technology so important for a business such as MySpace? How effectively does MySpace organize and store the data on its site? What data management problems have arisen? How has MySpace...
Could IP be redesigned to use hardware address instead of the 32-bit address it currently uses> Why or why not
Prove or disprove: If a directed graph G contains cycles then Topological-Sort produces a vertex ordering that minimizes the number of "bad" edges (inconsistent with the ordering produced)
what property would you change if you want to place the name of a form named My FirstForm?
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".