Most corporations pay quarterly dividends on their common stock rather than annual dividends. Barring any unusual circumstances during the year, the board raises, lowers, or maintains the current dividend once a year and then pays this dividend out in equal quarterly installments to its...
Latest I can accept is 10pm.
Table 3-2 Enigma has the following financial information: Net Income $ 70,000 Taxable Income (EBT): $100,000 Interest Expense: $ 20,000 Depreciation Expense: $ 15,000 Tax Expense: $ 30,000 Increase in Current Assets: $ 20,000 Increase in A/P and Accruals $ 10,000 Decrease in Gross Fixed...
help in finance accounting whats the price?
1Umbrella Company has a capacity of 40,000 units per year and is currently selling all 40,000 for $400 each. Buerhle Company has approached Contreras about buying 2,000 units for only $300 each. The units would be packaged in bulk, saving Contreras $20 per unit when compared to the normal...
A 10%, 25-year bond has a par value of $1,000 and a call price of $1,075. The bond s first call is in five years. Coupon payments are made semiannually (so use semiannual compounding where appropriate). a) Find the current yield, YTM and YTC on this issue, given that it is currently being...
Thank you. The sooner the better. Here is the increased price.
Thank you. Here is the increased price.
4) At its present level of operations, a small manufacturing firm has total variable costs equal to 65% of sales and total fixed costs equal to 20% of sales. If sales change by $1.00, operating income will change by a $0.15 b $0.35 c $0.65 d An answer can't be determined from this...
I haven't heard anything more about my question (sent yesterday). Is someone going to send my answer before 6 pm CST today, so I can see how it works before having to submit my answer?
Ask a new Finance Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. Can you help me with this valuation problem?: Imagine that you are trying to evaluate the economics of purchasing an automobile. You expect the car to provide annual after-tax cash benefits of $1,200 at the end of each year and assume that you can sell the car for after-tax proceeds of $5,000 at the end of the planned 5-year ownership period. All funds for purchasing the car will be drawn from your savings, which are currently earning 6% after taxes.
- a.Identify the cash flows, their timing, and the required return applicable to valuing the car.
- b.What is the maximum price you would be willing to pay to acquire the car? Explain.
2. How do you calculate the before tax-cost of the Sony bond and the after-tax cost of the Sony bond given the following information?:
- David Abbot is interested in purchasing a bond issued by Sony. He has obtained the following information on the security:
- Sony bond
- Par value $1,000 Coupon interest rate 6% Tax bracket 20%
- Cost $930 Years to maturity 10