Please answer the question to the attached assignment thank you, I need a response by 6pm. Thank you
The demand for US exports tends to increase when
Other things held constant, which of the following actions would increase the amount of cash on a company s balance sheet? Question 1 answers The company repurchases common stock. The company pays a dividend. The company issues new common stock. The company gives customers...
which cash flow is better and why? ratio analysis?
Question 1 (True/False Worth 5 points) The future value technique uses discounting to find the future value of each cash flow at the end of the project s life. True False Question 2 (True/False Worth 5 points) In the text, the perpetual British government war bonds were...
PRO FORMA INCOME STATEMENT Austin Grocers recently reported the following 2008 income statement ( in millions of dollars): Sales $ 700 Operating costs including depreciation 500 EBIT $ 200 Interest 40 EBT $ 160 Taxes ( 40%) 64 Net income $ 96 Dividends $ 32 Addition to retained earnings $ 64 This...
Assume the credit terms offered to your firm by your suppliers are 3/5, net 30. Calculate the cost of the trade credit if your firm does not take the discount and pays on day 30.
Chapter 17: Problem 2 p. 585 For the next fiscal year, you forecast net income of $50,000 and ending assets of $500,000. Your firm s payout ratio is 10%. Your beginning stockholders equity is $300,000 and your beginning total liabilities are $120,000. Your non-debt liabilities...
Scorch & Burn Fire Extinguishers, Inc. had an operating income (EBIT) of $260,00 last year. The firm had $18,000 in depreciation expenses, $15,000 in interest expenses and $60,000 in selling, general, and administrative expenses. If Scorch & Burn has a marginal tax rate of 40%,...
Explain the relevance of DRG analysis as tool that drives cost and affects management decisons in healthcare.
Ask a new Finance Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. Can you help me with this valuation problem?: Imagine that you are trying to evaluate the economics of purchasing an automobile. You expect the car to provide annual after-tax cash benefits of $1,200 at the end of each year and assume that you can sell the car for after-tax proceeds of $5,000 at the end of the planned 5-year ownership period. All funds for purchasing the car will be drawn from your savings, which are currently earning 6% after taxes.
- a.Identify the cash flows, their timing, and the required return applicable to valuing the car.
- b.What is the maximum price you would be willing to pay to acquire the car? Explain.
2. How do you calculate the before tax-cost of the Sony bond and the after-tax cost of the Sony bond given the following information?:
- David Abbot is interested in purchasing a bond issued by Sony. He has obtained the following information on the security:
- Sony bond
- Par value $1,000 Coupon interest rate 6% Tax bracket 20%
- Cost $930 Years to maturity 10