What would the selling price have to be if the costs were 5% higher than predicted in order to make the same profit dollars?
You asked: "Navigation Systems Inc. now has total worldwide revenues of over $500 million forecast for this coming year. You have operations in the United States of $300 million with a 10% ROS (return on sales, which is the same as net income on an income statement);...
Exercise 6.10 Cash Discounts L.O. 6 Golf World sold merchandise to Mulligans for $10,000, offering terms of 1/15, n/30. Mulligans paid for the merchandise within the discount period. Both companies use perpetual inventory systems. a. Prepare journal entries in the accounting records of...
Please solve for the number of years, given the following four sets of present values, interest rates and future values. 1) PV = $250, IR = 9%, FV = $1,105 2) PV = $1,941, IR = 7%, FV = $3,700 3) PV = $32,805, IR = 12%, FV = $387,120 4) PV = $32,500, IR = 19%, FV = $198,212 Thanks!
1.50 per share dividend for 25 years wants to increase next dividend 2% per year investors require 12% rate of return what is market value of common stock?
Investment X offers to pay you $4,300 per year for 9 years, whereas Investment Y offers to pay you $6,100 per year for 5 years. Which of these cash flow streams has the higher present value if the discount rate is 6 percent? If the discount rate it 22 percent?
An investment offers $8,500 per year for 15 years, with the first payment occurring 1 year from now. If the required return is 9 percent, what is the value of the investment? What would the value be if the payments occurred for 40 years? For 75 years? Forever?
Is my work thus far correct and need help on last section D.
I am wondering if my work on here is correct and if not the correct answers and how you reached them, and also part D is stumping me have no idead how to go about it any help would be appreciated.
Discuss the various types of bonds and how they are used to raise funds by public and private institutions. Why is each type of security used and what are the risks and rewards associated with a particular security? At least 3 paragraphs.
Ask a new Finance Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. Can you help me with this valuation problem?: Imagine that you are trying to evaluate the economics of purchasing an automobile. You expect the car to provide annual after-tax cash benefits of $1,200 at the end of each year and assume that you can sell the car for after-tax proceeds of $5,000 at the end of the planned 5-year ownership period. All funds for purchasing the car will be drawn from your savings, which are currently earning 6% after taxes.
- a.Identify the cash flows, their timing, and the required return applicable to valuing the car.
- b.What is the maximum price you would be willing to pay to acquire the car? Explain.
2. How do you calculate the before tax-cost of the Sony bond and the after-tax cost of the Sony bond given the following information?:
- David Abbot is interested in purchasing a bond issued by Sony. He has obtained the following information on the security:
- Sony bond
- Par value $1,000 Coupon interest rate 6% Tax bracket 20%
- Cost $930 Years to maturity 10