72,000 - 386
the ratio of students to faculty is 35:2. How many faculty members are there if the university has 1750 students?
Claim: mu > 1030; sigma = 0.05. Sample Statistics: X bar =1035, s =23, n =50
Draw two examples of a trapezoid.
A local hamburger shop sold a combined total of 560 hamburgers and cheeseburgers on Monday. There were 60 more cheeseburgers sold than hamburgers. How many hamburgers were sold on Monday?
how do you work the problem 168 divided by 4
Find the length of the longest thin rigid pole that can be carried horizontally around a corner from a hall 8 ft. wide into a hall 4 ft. wide.
Given Rectangle EFGH, FI = 4x + 1, EI = x + 13
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?