The ends of a 4m long water trough are equilateral triangles whose sides are 1m in length. If water is being pumped into the trough at a rate of 1.5m^3/m. Find the rate at which the water level is rising when the depth is 30cm
find the domain of the function g(x) = 4/4-3x
Appendix D MyMathLab Environmental and wildlife preservation ensures future generations will have resources available and can enjoy the beauty of Earth. On the other hand, some of the damage humans have already done to the environment is expensive and time consuming to eradicate. 1. The...
15 stamps of denominations $0.37 and $0.23. If the total value of the stamps is $4.85 how many $0.37 stamps does Phil have?
how to get a function from a given points
find two numbers with sum 7 and difference 17
y e x sin ex dx
The speed of train A is 8 mph slower than the speed of train B. Train A travels 190 miles in the same time it takes train B to travel 230 miles. Find the speed of each train.
3.162 ROUNDED UP TO THE NEAREST TENTH OF A UNIT?
if a circle has a radius of 3 cms, how long is an arc subtended by 80 degrees?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?