20X1 $5,250,000 20X2 $5,500,000 20X3 $6,000,000 20X4 $6,750,000 Forecast personnel expenses for fiscal year 20X5 using moving averages, weighted moving averages, exponential smoothing, and time series regression. For moving averages and weighted moving averages, use only the data for the...
what is the power rule for -5y4(y5)2
A train is moving at the rate of 8 meters per hour along a circular track of radius 2500 feet. Prove that the angle turned by the train in 1 minute is approximately 0.28 radians
Q1a, Q1d, Q2c, Q5a, Q6b
This exercise uses the radioactive decay model. The half-life of cesium-137 is 30 years. Suppose we have a 54-g sample. (a) Find a function that models the mass remaining after t years. (Round rate r to three significant figures.) m(t) = (b) How much of the sample will remain after 60...
if the amount includes the tax ,asume 5%, is there a formula you can use to determined the amount before tax
745, 236 + 2,371
The sum of three consecutive integers is 396. Find the integers.
7.72*10^10 - 0.125% =
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?