What is the GCF of 400, 696, and 1960?
the questions are from "Incompressible Flow" by Panton
7.6324 what is this number to two decimal places?
Use a Venn diagram to answer the question. A local television station sends out questionnaires to determine if viewers would rather see a documentary, an interview show, or reruns of a game show. There were 950 responses with the following results: 285 were interested in an interview show and...
how do you write 79,851 in expanded form
A bowl is shaped like a hemisphere with diameter 80 cm. A ball with diameter 32 cm is placed in the bowl and water is poured into the bowl to a depth of h centimeters. Find the volume V of water in the bowl. Consider two cases: one in which the ball is not completely submerged and the other in...
Which is the greatest mass? 1 decigram 1 milligram 1 kilogram 1 hectogram
The sum of the digits or 12,345 is 15
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?