GCF of 1058 and 1587
1/10 of the laboratory rats have a defective C-gene, the other 9/10 do not. The 95% od the rats with the defective gene are spotted, only 20% of the rats without the defected gene are spotted. All of the remaining rats are white without spots. What is the fraction (percentage) of all the rats...
A car traveling at 45 ft/sec decelerates at a constant 4 ft/sec/sec. How many feet does the car travel before coming to a complete stop?
how to find the values of A,B in partial fraction
Calculate Total Expected Profit Add the total expected profit of each vehicle model so for 400 customers together, You should come up with 125,200
3478 times 607
Use the graph of y=f(x) to graph the function g(x) = f(x-3)+4.
The sum of three odd consecutive odd number is 195. Find the number:
Find the angle between the diagonal of a cube of side length 19 and the diagonal of one of its faces, so that the two diagonals have a common vertex. The angle should be measured in radians.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?