A 6.75 g solid with a volume of 5.35 cm3
Number sequence 1,2,3,6,18, , ,
If q is the number of quarts of lemonade ,than 1/4q can be used to find the number of cups of lemonade mix needed to make the lemonade. How muck mix is needed to make each amount of lemonade? 2 quarts, 8 quarts, 12 quarts, 18 quarts
What is a number that is greater than 1,459,889,263
What is a number that is greater than 1,459,889,263? what is a number that is less than 1,459,889,263? write as many sentences as you can using the number 0.6 accurately?
The internal auditing staff of a local manufacturing company performs a sample audit each quarter to estimate the proportion of accounts that are deliquent more than 90 days overdue. The historical records of the company show that over the past 8 years, 14% of the accounts are delinquent. For...
Please show working and circle one of the following answers for the question: A manufacturing company measures the weight of boxes before shipping them to the customers. If the box weights have a population mean and standard deviation of 90 lbs. and 24 lbs respectively, then based on a sample...
the cost to rent a construction crane is $630 a day plus $230 per hour of use. Write and solve an equation to determine how many hours the crane was renter for if the total cost is $3150.
Please circle one answer and explain for the following question: For a large sample of observations from a variable having a unimodal distribution, we calculated the following statistics: mean=27, mode=30, median=29, standard deviation=4. This indicates: (a) the distribution is symmetric (b)...
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?