the lenght of a rectangle room is 7 feet longer than twice the width. if the room has a perimeter of 158 what are the rooms demensions
Wesley lives in an apartment and would like to have his own vegetable garden. His city offers garden plots,but he has to pay for the fencing. Find the missing measurements. Area: 204 sq. ft Base: Height: 10.2ft Perimeter:
what is the place of the 4 in 205,640,311 and then the value
Find the value of f ( 1) when f(x) = 3x^2-(1/x^3)+1
WHAT DOES EOE MEAN IN NUMBERS
what number is 146 less than 2,301
difference between the sum of the two addends in problem 6 and the estimate of that sum...267+162= 429
the world's fastest train travels about 162 mi/h, estimate how far the train travels in 4.75 h.
What is a ratio statement?
a=5,b=6,c=7 solve each triangle with law of cosines
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?