Section 3.2 #6 (page 191) 6. Show that (x^ + 2x) / (2x + 1) is O(x2)
Explain the difference between solving a system of equations by the algebraic method and the graphical method.
Multiply the following and reduce your answer to the lowest terms: 16a + 8 . 2a + a - 1 5a + 5 4a - 1
what is 5+6=
A group of men are weighed and the following weights are recorded in pounds. 145, 115, 189, 211, 198, 152, 155, 150 What is the median weight of the group?
Please answer my question #38 in the attachment Full steps are desired
I really need it before 6 a.m. sorry for inconvenience.
how to solve xy'+y=xsin(x)?
The quality control team at a DVD manufacturing company knows that DVD s produced at a certain facility will be defective with probability 0.01, independently of each other. The company sells the DVD s in packages of size 10 and offers a money-back guarantee that at most 1 of the 10 DVD...
542: if sally can paint a house in 4 hours, and john can paint the same house in 6 hour, how long will it take for both of them to paint the house together?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?