How do I apply the steps in the assignment?
Hi I need help with this assignment please. I have no idea how apply the steps.
divide and simplify t^2 + 4t/t^2 + 3t -4 divided by t/t + 1
0.1. In each of the following situations, indicate whether f = O(g), or f = (g), or both (in which case f = (g)). 1)100n + log n n + (log n)2
I want answers for these questions please to understand them.
subtract, simplify by removing a factor of 1 when possible 3cf/c^2-f^2 minus c-f/c+f
I need help with this assignment, need no later than Tuesday September 21, 2010. 2. Individual Assignment: Quality Textiles International Scenario Resource: University of Phoenix Material: Quality Textiles International Review the University of Phoenix Material: Quality Textiles...
"Hi I need help with this assignment please. I have no idea how apply the steps.
what is the lenght and width of a rectangle if the length is 100 feet more than the width and the perimiter is 1320 feet?
A flower nursery manages 50,000 flowers and each year sells 10% of the flowers and plants 4,000 new ones. Write a recurring formula that provides the number of flowers each year.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?