How much water must be added to a liter of 90% alcohol to change it to a liter of 40% alcohol
At point on the ground 70 feet from base of a tree the distance to the top of the tree is 2 feet more than 3 times the height of the tree. What is the height of the tree?
s=c91+r/100)^5 to find the inflated cost
what is the generating function of 2+3x+9x2+27x3+.......
if you have a cube labeled with the numbers 1-6 how many possible outcomes would you have?
Farming A farmer has 1400 feet of fence to enclose a rectanglar area that boreders a river. No fence is needed along the river. Is it possoble fir the farmer to enclose five acres? (1 acre = 43,560 sq feet) If possible, find the dimenstions of the enclissure.
the perimeter of a basketball court is 96m and the length is 14 m more than the width. what are the dimensions?
A salesperson's weekly paycheck is 25% less than her coworker's paycheck. The two paychecks total $655. Find the amount of each paycheck. (Round your answer to 2 decimal places.)
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?