The distance between a chord and the center of a circle is 51 cm, and the chord is 136 cm long. What is the diameter of the circle?
(-48/3)+(-65/5)made into a fraction
a ball is thrown straight upward from the ground and attains a height of s(t)=-16t^2+128t+ 4 ft. above the ground after t seconds. When does the ball reach the maximum height and what is the maximum height?
the expression for 1500 foor college and are saving at the rate per month
Prove that the composition of two bijections is a bijection
using the digits 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 create a 3 digit plus 3 digit addition problem. there are no repeats and no other digits used
a printable number line
one of the legs of a right triangle has the length 4 cm.
estimate the quotient of 278 divided 4 =
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?