Find the equation of the line parallel to 8x + 17y = 2 and passing through the point (0,7).
Find the value of the variable BC if B is between A and C.
Describe a pattern in the sequence of numbers. Predict the next number. 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 4/5,...
in stat find the meaning of r, e1,r2
whats 15-1/2 percent of 3500
how to distribution 15-3(-x+5)=-21+6x
the number of miles a motorcycle gets per gallon if u use g gallons to travel 462 miles
  Note to teacher: Note from teacher: A plane can travel 640 miles against the wind in the same time it can travel 800 miles with the wind. If the plane can fly 180 mph in calm air, what is the speed of the wind?
p 79-81 problems 2, 9, 15, 17-20, 38, 41 42, 54
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?