Use rational exponents to simplify (x^-6)
Multiply. Type an exact answer using radicals as needed. ( 3) (-8 3 + 4)
400 tickets sold. Child cost $2 adult cost $3 total amount was $1050. please put into algbraic equation
what is the GCF of 357 and 1547
k + cl2= kci
do the following addition problems by the usual traditional compressed addition process. 836 + 369= 121+212= 350+243= Please set up these problems in the regular way exmp: 3 +3 ---
A baseball team plays in a stadium that holds 60,000 spectators. With the ticket price at $10, the average attendance at recent games has been 33,000. A market survey indicates that for every dollar the ticket price is lowered, attendance increases by 3000. (a) Find a function that models the...
A speedboat moving at 40.0 m/s approaches a no-wake buoy marker 100 m ahead. The pilot slows the boat with a constant acceleration of -3.00 m/s2 by reducing the throttle. (a) How long does it take the boat to reach the buoy? 1 s (b) What is the velocity of the boat when it reaches the buoy? 2...
Q p/a N E N = 0
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?