A chemist needs 80 milliliters of a 62% solution but has only 56% and 80% solutions available. Find how many milliliters if each that should be mixed to get the desired solution.
graph the data in the table.use this graph and the fact that when t=0,d=0 and when t=2.81,d=500 to graph the function.
.25 of 896
is 6,200; 6,322; and 6,129 in order from least to greatest? explain?
The annual yield per orange tree is fairly constant at 270 pounds per tree when the number of trees per acre is 30 or fewer. For each additional tree over 30, the annual yield per tree for all trees on the acre decreases by 3 pounds due to overcrowding. a) Express the yield per tree,Y, in...
write a fubction for time cost 1 10 2 16 3 22 4 28
joe's triangle hut is having a sale. all triangles are priced at .94 per square inch. at this price, how much would a triangle cost if it has a base of 12 inches and a height of 18 inches?
suppose y=f(x) is a curve that always lies above the x-axis and never has a horizontal tangent, where f is differentiable everywhere. For what value of y is the rate of change of y^5 with respect to x eighty times the rate of change of y with respect to x?
You construct a box with a volume of 177 cubic inches from a piece of metal by cutting 2-inch squares from the corners and folding up the sides. 2x+5 by x Find the width of the original piece of metal. Answer in units of in.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?