A freeway access ramp is 470 ft long and rises 32 ft. What is the average angle of inclination of the ramp?
H= p * at , (H = p*a^t) where p is the number of new homes built in the first year recorded, and t is the number of years
A body of mass 8 kg moves in a (counterclockwise) circular path of radius 8 meters, making one revolution every 12 seconds. You may assume the circle is in the xy-plane, and so you may ignore the third component. A. Compute the centripetal force acting on the body.
(TCO 10) These data represent the ages of drivers and the number of accidents reported for each age group in Pennsylvania for a selected year. (Age, Number of Accidents) (16, 6605), (17, 8932), (18, 8506), (19, 7349), (20, 6458), (21, 5974) Find the equation of the regression line for the given...
for the limit: lim (4x+1)/(3x-4)=4.5 x-2 use the precise definition of limit to find d>0 corresponding to E=0.5
Ropes 3 m and 5 m in length are fastened to a holiday decorationthat is suspended over a town square. The decoration has a weightof 4 kg. The ropes, fastened atdifferent heights, make angles of 52 and 40 with thehorizontal. Give your answers correct to two decimal places.
The length of a new rectangular field is 6 yards longer than triple the width. If the perimeter of the rectangular playing field is 428 yards what are its dimensions? what is width___ yards and the length___Yards?
A rectangular plot of ground having dimensions 37 feet by 20 feet is surrounded by a walk of uniform width. If the area of the walk is 670 ft 2 , what is its width?
flowchart on area of a triangle?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?