please see the attached! Thanks!
An investment grows by 21% over a 6-year period.What is its effective annual percent growth rate? Round your answer to 3 decimal places.
Is the following sequence 6, 24, 96, 384, 1536, artithmetic, geometric, or neither?
a number greater then 100 that is divisible by 5
add parentheses to make this statement true 6*6+6*6-6=426
Suppose you were an alien living on the fictitious warlike planet Myrmidon and you wanted to measure its size. The Sun is shining directly down a missile silo 1000 miles to your south, while at your location, the Sun is 36 from straight overhead. What is the circumference of Myrmidon? What is...
Consider the equation X^9+x-2.01=0. You will be asked in part (c) below to use local linearization to approximate a solution by hand. (a) Why would we would expect there to be a solution between 1 and 1.01? (b) Find the local linearization of the function f(x)=x^9 at the base point 1. (c) Use...
joan bought two dozen of cupcakes for $4.80 How much did each cupcake cost? show your work
what is a set of numbers with a common difference between terms
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?