Find the slope of the line tangent to the graph of g(x)=2x3/2 + 4/x -5x3 + 7 at x=1.
Is 4,128 divisable by 8?
If $1500 grows to $1950 after 5 years, find the simple interest rate.
Compute the derivative of each of the following. You need not simplify the result. a) y = (7x^2 - 2sqrt(x))(x^3-5)^4 b) g(x) = sqrt(3x^4-4x^-2+x)
I NEED HELP WITH MY MATH WILL YOU HELP ME AND MY SISTER SHE PAINTSHELP
write 125 in scientific notation
A company has 995 employees. Each employee is to be given an ID number that consists of one letter followed by 3 digits. How many different ID numbers are possible?
Suppose that the profit (in hundreds of dollars) from selling x units of a product is given by: P(x)= x^2/2x+1 Find and interpret the marginal profit when four units are sold.
A car is driven 115 km west and then 60 km southwest. What is the displacement of the car from the point of origin (magnitude and direction)?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?