I submitted this question before but I don't understand how he got to the solution: Q) Suppose that the profit (in hundreds of dollars) from selling x units of a product is given by: P(x)= x^2/2x+1 Find and interpret the marginal profit when four units are sold. Ans) P(x)= x^2/2x+1...
if R denotes the reaction of the body to some stimulus of strengh and X the sensitivity as
Amortization payment factors table for annual interest rates:You agree to purchase a sports utility vehicle for $24,000 by making a $2,000 down payment and amortize the balance over 4 years at 12% (1.0% per month). What is the amount of your monthly payment?
8,000 in 5 years at an annual discount rate of 6%
Andre Iverson was paid a biweekly salary of $1230 as an assistant exterminator. Now he is paid semimonthly basis. what is Andre's semimonthly salary?
If BCD and EFGH are rectangles with AB=10cm,BC=7cm,EF=7cm and FG=4cm,all figures accurate to the nearest cm.Find (a)the largest and (b)the smallest possible values of the shaded area.
Consider the incomplete equation of 3 x 10 5 = 10 ____. What is missing?
express 3+5+7+9+................+201 in summation notation
Graph each pair of equations on a graphing calculator using a window that shows the point of intersection. Use the intersect feature to find the solution.
The absolute value is larger than the absolute value of -11 true or false and why
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?