Simplify by factoring. Assume that all expressions under radicals represent nonnegative numbers. (16*t^8)
rewrite with rational exponents. simplify your answer. (13& 4x^8y))^7
speed of car accelerates by linear function f(t) = 32t. Where f(t) is kilometers per second and t is the number of seconds. What is the speed after 9 seconds? Give the function that expresses this relationship. What function is this?
What are some real world applications of using minimal spannig tree technique?
Prove that the value of a term in an increasing sequence of natural numbers is larger than or equal to the value of its position in the sequence. by induction
Use Euler's method with step size 0.1 to estimate y(1.4), where y(x) is the solution of the initial-value problem below. Give your answer correct to 4 decimal places. y' = x - xy y(1) = 0
answer or solution- the advertised weight on a can of soup is 10 ounces. the actual weight in the cans follows a uniform distribution and varies between 9.3 and 10.3 ounces.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?