convert the fraction 3/14 to a decimal. Round to the nearest thousandth
find the general term of the following sequency: 5,1,5,1,5,1,..
x2 + 18x
can you help me solve (13*y=108+y)
how do i prove that 5.2 meters is 520 centimeters.
A car traveling at 40 ft/sec decelerates at a constant 8 feet per second squared. How many feet does the car travel before coming to a complete stop? I end up getting 200 but it comes up as incorrect. What am I doing wrong?
x2 8x + 16
Write the population function P(t) with the given initial population P(0)=25 and constant rate of change dP/dt=50t^2 - 100t^3/2
The quotient of a number and six
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?