What are the names for a 537, 661, and 999 sided polygon?
Approximately 81% of all marketing personnel are extroverts, whereas about 63% of all computer programmers are introverts. (a) At a meeting of 12 marketing personnel, what is the probability that 7 or more are extroverts?
I need help with these problems. Please on these two pages. Thank you
Write a function rule that gives the total cost c(p) of p pounds of sugar if each pound costs $.59.
In 2006 the population of the United States was 300.2 million (U.S. Census Bureau, www.census.gov). If the population continues to grow at an annual rate of 1.05%, then the population in the year 2020 will be 300.2(1.0105)14 million. a) Evaluate the expression to find the predicted...
Consider a savings plan with an initial deposit of $4600, an annual interest rate 6.25% compounded monthly and a monthly deposit of $75. Please note that in this assignment you should round the interest rate to no less than 5 or 6 decimal places. Rounding to less than 5 or 6 decimal places...
write Cot t in terms of Sin t where t is in quadrant IV
If a circle has a diameter of 86 centimeters, what is the radius of the circle?
find an element a in Z7 such that every nonzero element of Z7 is a power of a
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?