For what values of x does the graph of g finally surpass the graph of f
how can you prove that the fraction 2/15 is converted from a decimal .13333333
Please show step by step working out of the attached question. The answers are: a) 3.3 times 10^-5 cubic meters / cubic meters per degree C, 2.1 times 10^-6 cubic meters / cubic meters per degree C b) 0.173 cm^3 Thank you
The questions below are estimation problems. Please show all steps required to produce the estimate and show the values for each step. a. How many 4 year colleges and universities are there in the United States? b. How many people are part time students in these schools in the most recent...
Given n(A) = 29,n(A B) = 36,and n(A B) = 2,determine n(B).
31 + (53 + 22)= 150
A research scientists reports that mice will live an average of 40 months when their diets are sharply restricted and enriched with vitamins and proteins. Assuming that the lifetimes of such mice are normally distributed with a standard deviation of 6.3 months, find the probability that a given...
a acrostic poem for square roots
acrostic poem using square root
how to divide 72 by 28 and 93 by 39
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?