the amount of bacteria after n minutes if the initial amount of bacteria triples every 30 sec.
I need help solving problem 4
calculate the difference between the area of a circle with radius 2cm and square with side 2cm.
what mean triangle
""Find the solution to y0 = y^2 - (e^x)*y + e^x; with y(0) = 1 -(e/( (e^(e^t))dt)) *the integral interval is 0 to 1
Find the solution to y' = y^2 - (e^x)*y + e^x; with y(0) = 1 -(e/( (e^(e^t))dt))
Find the solution to y' = (2 + (y*(e^(xy))))/(2y-x*(e^(xy))) ; y(0) = 1 The solution cannot be expressed as an explicit function y(x) but as the solution to an implicit equation F[x; y] = 0 which you should derive
see the attached question
Where do you need me to adjust pricing? This is the only example besides my actual problem that needs to be worked and I can't submit that. Please say more than resubmit because I am still new to this system and have no clue as to what is expected of me. Please advise.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?