Find the degree 3 Taylor polynomial T3(x) of function f(x)=(3x+10^5/4
an object attached to a cable is pulled from 2200 feet beneath the surface in 15 minutes.how fast in mph was it traveling?
If a bag of fertilizer covers 600 square feet of lawn, how many bags of fertilizer will be needed if the front yard is 42 ft by 42 ft and the back yard is 55 ft by 30 ft.
How much must you deposit now to get $150,000 in exactly 5 years times, given that the interest rate is 12% and is compounded monthly
WHAT IS THE PRODUCT OF 4/7 AND7/9
practice 2-2 bconditionals and definitions
What is the rate of increase in waiting time per 1-ft increase in width when w = 30 ft and R = 0.3 vehicles per second?
the width of a badminton court is 24 less than its length x. Find the polynomials p(x)and a(x) that represent its perimeter and area. Find p(44) and a(44)
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?