bill phipps is six times as old as his five-year-old niece. how long will it before he is twice as old as she?
find lim as x -> 0 of (66sin7x)/(5xcos4x) show work.
I find from the first equation that x = 3y and plugging in to the second equation we get o.2y+37(-3y)=23 0.2y-111y=23 -110.8y=23 y=-23/110.8 x=69/110.8 Please explain each method used to solve a system of linear equations. Explain why the elimination method will not work in the system of...
Can anyone solve this problem for me?
write the ration in simplest form 361 to 1075
About 10% of the population is hopelessly romantic. If two people are randomly selected, what is the probablity both are hopelessly romantic? what is the probablity atleast one is hopelessly romantic?
2 plus 2
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?