If a plane can travel 500 miles per hour and 400 miles per hour against the wind Find the speed of the wind and the speed of the plane in still air?
A tree is planted 40m from the base of a street lamp that is 25 m tall. Express L, the length of of the tree's shadow as a function of h, its height.
how much pure acid is in 250L of a 14% acid solution?
If f varies jointly as q2 and h, and f=54 when q=3 and h=3, find f when q=2 and h=5
Roopa Patel won a prize for her work. She invested part of the money in a certificate of deposit at 4% and $3000 more than that amount in a bond paying 6% Her annual interest income was $780. How much did Roopa invest at each rate.
What is the formula for the number of compositions of k? (composition can be any number of parts) Area: Combinatorics
solution for chapter 6 of ( first course in finite element method ) by daryl logan fourth edition
answers for chapter 6 problems
Please answer Part B: Question 6 in the attachment. Please show working.
Please answer Part B: Question 7 in the attachment. Please show working.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?