Assignment #1: JET Copies Case Problem Read the JET Copies Case Problem on pages 678-679 of the text. Using simulation estimate the loss of revenue due to copier breakdown for one year, as follows: 1. In Excel, use a suitable method for generating the number of days needed to repair...
i still have two more for today october 25,2010
Geometry Suppose that m_angle1 = 3x + 10, m_angle2 = 3x +14, and m_angle6 = x + 58 in the diagram above. 1. Find the value of x for which a || b. Remember to include the variable in your response (ex. n=4). (1 point) 2. Find the value of x for which m || n. Remember to include the...
""1.currently, tyrone has $60 and his sister has $135, both ger an allowance os $5 each week. tyrone decide to save his entire allowance, but his sister spends all hers each week plus an additional $10 each week. after how long will they each have the same amount of money. 2....
Calculate the amount of time it would take to earn $540 in interest at a rate of 6% if the initial investment was $450.
A roof is shaped like a rectangle with a length that is twice the width and an area of 3200 sq. ft. What is the width, the length and the perimeter of the roof?
Quadratic Equations: Solve the following problems and provide detail steps. For Project #1, complete all 6 steps (a-f) as shown in the example. For Project #2, please select at least 5 numbers; 0 (zero), 2 even and 2 odd. Make sure you organize your paper into separate projects. Project # 1...
A study shows that employees that begin work ar 9 am vary their arrival times uniformly from 8:40 to 9:30. The probability that a randomly chosen employee reports to work between 9:00 and 9:10 is?
Ok i am resubmitting my question I need for a tutor to read the case problem which i have typed from the book and to complete the excel problem and to answering the following questions asked.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?