12x + 14 + 3 + 5x + 8 + 10x + x
is 0.95832758941 rational
limit as x app. 0 what is cot3x/csc2x
A ball of radius 17 has a round hole of radius 7 drilled through its center. Find the volume of the resulting solid.
Ph.D. Students receive an average of $12837 per year. If the average salaries are normally distributed with a standard deviation of $1500, find these probabilities. a) the student makes more than $15,000. b) the student makes between $13,000 and $14,000.
A plane is heading due south with an airspeed of193 mph. A wind from a direction of57 is blowing at15 mph. Find the bearing of the plane.24)
how do you do this problem? 2/6+5i?!
1. mx+4y=3c, for x 2. 6w-y=2z, for w 3. 9s-5g=-4u, for s 4. ab+3c=2d, for b 5. 2p=kx-q, for x
3 The College of engineering requires a minimum ACT score of 26. The test score among high school seniors in a given schools district is normally distributed with mean 22 and standard deviation 2. a) Determine the percentage of high school seniors who are potential engineering recruits. b) If...
how far does the tip of the minute hand of a circular clock move in 35 minutes if the hand is 6 inches long
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?