you have 96 ft of fencing to enclose a rectangular pen for your dog. To provide sufficient running space for the dog to exercise, the pen is to be three times as long as it is wide. Find the dimensions of the pen
Question # 9. Thank you in advance
Mark drives on a straight road and stops at an intersectio. The intersection is a right angle. He concludes that the other three angles must also be rightangles. Draw a diagram and write a two-column proof to show that Mark is correct.
Choose the correct classification of 2x + 10x2 x3 by number of terms and by degree.
Using the method of elimination find the general solution of the linear systems. x''-3y'-2x=0 y''+3x'-2y=0 Answer: x(t) = a1cos(t)+a2sin(t)+b1cos(2t)+b2sin(2t) y(t) = a2cos(t)-a1sin(t)+b2cos(2t)-b1sin(2t)
A force of 7 pounds is required to hold a spring stretched 0.6 feet beyond its natural length. How much work (in foot-pounds) is done in stretching the spring from its natural length to 0.7 feet beyond its natural length?
package only if the length plus the girth (distance around, taken perpendicular to the length) does not exceed 104 inches. Find the maximum volume of a rectangular box with square ends that satisfies the delivery company's requirementsA parcel delivery service will deliver a package only if...
Post a response to the following: Are all linear equations functions? Is there an instance when a linear equation is not a function? Support your answer. Create an equation of a nonlinear function and provide two inputs for your classmates to evaluate. Challenge your classmates by...
Explain three rules for exponents listed in the chart on p. 239 (Section 4.2). Do not explain the first two definitions listed in the table (Exponent of 1 or 0). Create an expression for your classmates to solve that uses scientific notation and at least one of the rules for exponents...
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?