The edge of a cube was found to be 40 cm with a possible error of 0.3 cm. Use differentials to estimate the maximum possible error in the calculated volume of the cube.
the minute hand of a clock is 1.2 centimeters long. How far does the tip of the minute hand travel in 40 minutes?
how to do emperial formula
an apple orchard has an average yield of 36 bushels of apples per truee if tree density is 22 trees per acre. For each unit increase in tree density, the yield decreases by 2 bushels per tree. how many trees per acre should be planted to maximize the yield
A trough is 4 meters long, 2.5 meters wide, and 1 meters deep. The vertical cross-section of the trough parallel to an end is shaped like an isoceles triangle (with height 1 meters, and base, on top, of length 2.5 meters). The trough is full of water (density 1000kgm3 ). Find the amount of work...
a car is going from 58 m/s to 30 m/s in 5 seconds. what is the acceleration of the car?
A poster is to have an area of 220 in2 with 2 inch margins at the bottom and sides and a 3 inch margin at the top. What dimensions will give the largest printed area? (Give your answers correct to one decimal place.) 1Your answer is incorrect. in (width)
find the radian of tan(7/24)
How many terms of the following series do we have to add in order to estimate its sum with 1error1 <.01(i.e., accurate to within .01")? sum sign at the top of it infinity and the bottom is n=1 beside it (-1)^n/n^2 2^n
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?