the half life of radium is 1690 years. if 90 grams are present now, how many grams will there be in 130 years?
find the area of an equilateral triangle if the side length is 6 mm.
The base of an aquarium with volume V = 460 is made of slate and the sides are made of glass. If slate costs five times as much (per unit area) as glass, find the dimensions of the aquarium that minimize the cost of the materials.
21% of americans watch fireworks on tv find the mean of people who watch if a random sample of 1000 people were selected
A poster is to have an area of 210 in^2 with 2 inch margins at the bottom and sides and a 3 inch margin at the top. What dimensions will give the largest printed area? (Give your answers correct to one decimal place.)
a rectangular piece of cardboard whose area is 216 square centimeters is made into a cylindrical tube by joining together two sides of the rectangle. If the tube is to have a volume of 224 cubic centimeters what size of cardboard should you start with?
Module 05 Exercise Each problem is worth 5 points for a total of 50 points. Please enter your answers and calculations on the second page using the Equation Editor. Evaluate: 325 - v^3 when v = -3 multiply and simplify: 5^(-8) 5^9 Simplify: (a^4/3)^(-2) Multiply and write...
Can you help me with this attached problem? Thanks a bunch
Applications of the Derivative solve the given maximum and minimum problem, include graph. an alpha particle moves through a magnetic field along a parabolic path y=x^2-4. Determine the closest that the particle comes to the origin.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?