Consider the given function. f(x)=e^x-5 Evaluate the Riemann sum for 0 x 2, with n = 4, correct to six decimal places, taking the sample points to be midpoints. M4= ______
Bayside insurance offers two health plans. Under plan "A" Giselle would have to pay the first $90 for her medical bills plus 40% of the rest. Under plan "B"Giselle would pay the first $110 but only 30% of the rest. For what amount of medical bills will plan...
page 638-640 numbers 4,6,8,18,22,28,32,34,38,42,64,74,80,86,94,100,108,114,124,134 in the beginning and intermediate algebra fourh edition by elayan martin-gay
If an open box has a square base and a volume of 107 in.3 and is constructed from a tin sheet, find the dimensions of the box, assuming a minimum amount of material is used in its construction. (Round your answers to two decimal places.)
See the attached file. Thank you
Find the value of k so that the matrix A=[1 2 does NOT have and inverse. Explain k 3]
A car is traveling at 90 km/h when the driver sees an accident 60 m ahead and slams on the brakes. What constant deceleration is required to stop the car in time to avoid a pileup? (Give your answer correct to two decimal places.)
find the intervals on which f(x) is increasing, the intervals in which f(x) is decreasing, and the local extrema. f(x)= 5x^4-60x+13
A loaf of bread is normally distributed with a mean of 22 oz and a standard deviation of 0.5 oz. What is the probability that a loaf is between 21.75 and 22.25 oz?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?