"While we do have multiple methods for solving systems of equations, its really a matter of choice on our part. Either way will work, although one is usually neater and faster than another. How can I create a system of equations problem and solve it using elimination and substitution?...
the roman republic was established in 509b.c.the roman empire fell 985 years later. what year did the empire fall
i resubmit my home work to you Tim s please see the attachment for more detail
if you weigh 2300 pounds and i weigh 72 pounds what is the diference you fatso
The equation y = 0.004x 0.40 can be used to determine the approximate profit, y, in dollars, or producing x items. How many items must be produced so that profit will be at least $1402?
mx+4y=3c for x
Quality control studies for Dependable Dishwashers show the lifetime of a dishwasher follows a normal distribution with mean of 8 years and standard deviation of 1.2 years. The company will replace any dishwasher that fails during the guarantee period. How long should the company's...
Determine the Galois group of x^3- 2x + 4
if a ball is thrown vertically upward at 30 m/s, then its approximate height in meters t seconds later is give by (h)t= 30t - 5t^2. a. After how many seconds does the ball hit the ground? b. What is the domain of h? c. how high does the ball go?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?