f(x)=x^2-6x+2 substitute the 2 intergers immediately to the left and right of h and find the corresponding y values make sure they increase in value
0.07y + 0.08 (y - 100) + 44.5
1)0.07y + 0.08 (y - 100) + 44.5 2)-1/7z 5 = 0 3)9y 1 = 6y + 5 4)3w/5 1 = w/2 + 1 5)0.6 + 1.2 + x 6) y = -1/3
x-7/2x+7 identify all values for which the expression is undefined
-140*a = g/10000000 262.55*a - 122.55*b = 0 -122.55*a + 210.21*b - 87.66*c = 0 -87.66*b + 175.32*c - 87.66*d = 0 -87.66*c + 210.21*d - 122.55*e = 0 -122.55*d + 262.55*e - 140*f = 0 -140*e + 140*f = 0.01
Fijisawa, Inc., is considering a major expansion of its product line and has estimated the following free cash flows associated with such an expansion. The initial outlay associated with the expansion would be $1,950,000, and the project would generate free cash flows of $450,000 per year for...
Are you still working on the problem. Are you having difficulty. When do you think you will be done? Thanks.
How many pound of peanuts worth $5.00 a pound should be mixed with 10 pounds of granola bites worth $2.00 a pound to get a mixture worth $3.00 a pound
use base ten blocks,or make a picture .show each number 3 different ways a.327 b.210 c.583
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?