18,261 is what percentage of 73,426
Question's about probabilty
Find the power series reprensentation for function and find the radius of convergence. F(x)= ln(9-x) with ending result with; ln(9-x)= ln(9)-E(n=1)to infinity
a rectangle with a perimeter of 102 inches is half as wide as it is long.Write and solve an equation to determine the length of this rectangle in inches?
Find the length of the given curves. y=x^3/6+1/2x,l/2<=x<=1
Omar rented a truck for one day. There was a base fee of , and there was an additional charge of cents for each mile driven. Omar had to pay when he returned the truck. For how many miles did he drive the truck?
Find the length of the given curves. x=e^t+e^-t,y=5-2t,0<=t<=3
Force, Mass, Acceleration Worksheet Florida Motors is designing a new car prototype that uses solar power. Help the design team find the forces exerted on their prototype by filling in the chart below using the following formula: F = 27.2 x M _____________[Over T] t...
A train travels at a constant speed of 75 mi/h. The function f(x)=75x gives the distance that the train travels in x hours. Graph this function and give its domain and range.
The U.S. population by age is as follows (The World Almanac 2004). The data are in millions of people. Assume that a person will be randomly chosen from this population. What is the probability the person is 20 to 24 years old (to 4 decimals)?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?