see the attatchment
in a class election with 3 candidates, the winner defeated the other three by 17,18,25 votes. if 100 votes were cast, how many votes did the winner receive
Assuming an average of 540 at bats per season, how you would you calculate the average number of hits for a player in the same season? Demonstrate your method using three of the players in the list above. Are there other statistics (calculated as ratios) commonly used in baseball to...
The upper right-hand corner of a piece of paper, 14 in. by 8 in., as in the figure, is folded over to the bottom edge. How would you fold it so as to minimize the length of the fold? In other words, how would you choose x to minimize y?
A bike wheel has a diameter of 70cm. He has invented a counter for his bike, which counts the number of revolutions the wheels make. One day, the counter shows 250 revolutions, how far has it cycled?
A particle starts at the point (-1, 0), moves along the x-axis to (1, 0), and then along the semicircle y = 1 - x2 to the starting point. Use Green's Theorem to find the work done on this particle by the force field F(x, y) = 5x, x3 + 3xy2 .
what are laps?
A tank is is half full of oil that has a density of 900kg/m3.
Find the work W required to pump the oil out of the spout. (Use 9.8 for g and 3.14 for . Round your answer to three significant digits.)
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?