50000 You paid $190.05 for an item, including a sales tax of 8.6%. What was the original price (before tax) of the item? What is being asked?
the perimeter of a rectangle is 266 inches the length exceeds the width by 57 inches find the length and the width
If y varies inversely as x and y = 10 when x = 10, find x when y is 20.
how can I plot the solid comes out from rotating f(x) = 2x - x^2 about the y-axis
How do I graph these equation seperately? N=number of days, D= Distance,I=Income. in format y=mx+c: YLO round-trip= I=0,10(D-250)+30N[D>250];I=30n[d_<250], GRY round-trip:I=0.10D+20N
A poll found that in a random sample of 1000 American adults, 710 indicated that they oppose the reinstatement of a military draft. Is there convincing evidence that the proportion of American adults who oppose reinstatement of the draft is greater than 0.7? Use a significance level of 0.05. (For...
How to explain dividing decimals
A playground is 32 meters wide and 76 meters long. Approximate the area of the playground. Your answer should be a range between two numbers.
Updated Batting Averages are computed using the formula: A = (B + K / G A = quantity of B plus K all over G * A = batting average * B = times at bat multiplied by player s seasonal average * K = hits in the new game * G = times at bat plus times at bat in a...
A rancher has 248 feet of fencing to enclose two adjacent rectangular corrals. What dimensions will produce the largest total area?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?