assume the unit price is given as p=100-.04x and the cost of producing x units is given as c= 800+20x 1) find the profit function and simplify completely 2) find the marginal profit function. 3) find the value of x that makes marginal profit=0. express answer as an integer.show work.
show that 1+x< 1 +1/2x if x>0
x=1/4x + 3/16x + 1/2x + 4
similar 2x2 matrices
Answer number 11.
How many integers are there between 5 and 14? How many rational numbers between 5 and 14?
0 6 24 64 ?
percent of 1/7
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?