in lowest terms, state what fraction of: one week is three days
a certain plane flying with the wind travels 540 miles in 2 hours. later flying against the wind, the plane travels 690 miles in 3 hours. find the speed of the plane in still air and the speed of the wind?
Find the volume of the solid bounded by z=-y, the xy-plane, and r=4cos(theta).
person taking a 30 hour review course for a standardized exam average an 620 score.Persons taking a 70 hour course average a score of 769. Find an equation for the line whose graph depicts this data. y=3.725x+508.25 y=3.3525x-512.25 y=3.3525x+512.25 y=-3.725x+508.25
8x3-18x factor it
Which quadrant are the following points located in: a. (-3,4) b. (2,-5)
give a poem on remainder theorem
find the power function that the graph of f resembles for large values of the absolute value of x: f(x) = 2x - x to the third power
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?