A total of tickets were sold for the school play. There were fewer student tickets sold than adult tickets. How many adult tickets were sold?
use square root property to solve 15x^2 -7=0
6d^2/4c / c^2d^3/18
a mixture of 25 g of salt and 54 g of baking soda is poured into 477 ml of water, what is the total mass of the misture in grams??
To determine the dimensions of the maximum area. You have 400 feet of fencing with which you need to enclose a rectangular filed along a straight river bank. There is no need to have the fence along the river.
a prime number greater than 10. the factor is 408
A bowl is shaped like a hemisphere with diameter 68 cm. A ball with diameter 16 cm is placed in the bowl and water is poured into the bowl to a depth of h centimeters. Find the volume V of water in the bowl. Consider two cases: one in which the ball is not completely submerged and the other in...
For what values of y is y increasing? (Enter the interval that contains smaller numbers first. If there are any unused answer boxes, enter NONE in the last boxes.)
4sinxcosx=1 cos2x-cosx=0 cos2x+sinx=0 sin4x=-2sin2x
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?