Model each expression 26+r
If an object is dropped from a height of 50 feet, the function d = -16t^2 + 50 gives the height of the object after t seconds. what does the input value of the function represent? what does the output value of this function represent?
model expression 26+r
write a function rule for the data in the table X 1 2 3 4 5 y 9 12 15 18 21
8050 divided by 284
you are driving along a highway at a steady 60 mph when you see an accident ahead and slam on the brakes. what constant deceleration is required to stop your car in 242 ft?
Two tracking stations are on the equator 131 miles apart. A weather balloon is located on a bearing of N 43 E from the western station and on a bearing of N 15 w from the eastern station. How far is the balloon from the western station? Round to the nearest mile.
How can I CONVERT TO SCIENTIFIC NOTATION: 0.000612 DIVIDE AND SIMPLIFY: 5^7/5^3
an ostrich can run at a rate of 50 miles in 60 minutes. at this rate how long would it take an ostrich to run 18 miles
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?