Let F be the radial force field F=xi+yj. Find the work done by this force along the following two curves, both which go from (0, 0) to (9, 81).
10. Bob Bryan made deposit of $10,000 at the end of each quarter to Lion Bank, which pay 89% interest compounded quarterly. What will be the amount s balance 4 years after the last deposit? 1) Dewey Cheatam invests $3,500 at the beginning of each quarter for 10 years at a rate of 11%...
Find the area of the region between y=sinx+2 and y=.0 for 8<=x<=16 . Round your answer to three decimal places.
A parabolic arch has an equation x^2 + 20y - 400 = 0 where x is measured in feet. Find the maximum height of the arch.
write an acrostic poem on measurement
convert to a fraction in lowest terms 79.2%
In the morning, n students are coming to the class room. Each student takes off both of their socks and put them to a box. In the evening, each student randomly grabs two socks and puts them back. How many different ways are there for the students to put socks back on such that every student has...
searchlight is shaped like a paraboloid of revolution. If the light source is located 5 feet from the base along the axis of symmetry and the opening is 8 feet across, how deep should the searchlight be? Answer
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?