how many feet of fence should be purchased to enclose a circular dog pen with a radius of 6 feet?
using the alternative series test , show 1/n sin(n /2)IS covergent
see the attachment please.
What is the answer to 6b^4/7r^5 x 49r^8/36b= ?
A semicircle with diameter 10 mi
prove the theorem mK 10^t + ... +m1 10+ m0+n1/10 +n2/100+...+nt/10^t is rational if and only if the sequence mk, mk-1, ...,m0,n1,n2,nt,.. is eventually periodic. !!! 10^t means 10 to the power of t
prove the theorem mk 10^t+ ...+(m1 10)+m0+n1/10 +n2/100+ ...+nt/10^t+... is rational if and only if the sequence mk,mk-1,...,m0,n1,n2,...,nt,... is eventually periodic !!! 10^t means 10 to the power of 10
RADIUM 221 HAVE HALF LIFE OF 30 SEC HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR 85% SAMPLE OF IT DECOMPOSE?
find the lcm for 27,54,135
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?