Balance CH4+O2--->CO+ H2O
How can I convert to scientific notation? 1. 00.0000453= 2. (4 ) =
283 1/7 % as a simplified fraction
Your friend is taking an algebra class that began one week after ours. Explain to your friend a general strategy for factoring quadratics in a very organized way. Post an email to your friend in this same discussion question thread.
A trough in the ground is 40 feet long and has cross-section in the form of an isosceles triangle with base (ground level) 10 feet and height 6 feet. If the water is flowing into the trough at the rate of 25 cubic feet per minute, how fast is the water level rising when the water is 4 feet high?
How would I solve this? (please give visible example) A3 * A 2 =
At noon, ship A is 100 km west of ship B. Ship A is sailing south at 35 km/hr and ship B is sailing north at 25 km/hr. How fast is the distance between the ships changing at 4.00 p.m.
Please help me with this solution (4.125*103)*(5.125*105) =
find the demisions of a rectangle with the perimeter of 698cm
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?