A chemist needs 170 milliliter of a 73% solution but has only 68% and 85% solutions available. Find how many milliliters of eachh should be mixed to get the desired solution.
Don't know how to approach the problem
What is the Height and Volume of Cheerios Cereal?
how do you model (draw) an improper fraction?
first derivative of .278(1.026)^x
2. The theoretical probability of undesirable side effects resulting from taking Grebex is 1 in 12. If 600 people take Grebex to lower their blood pressure, how many will encounter undesirable side effects? (Points : 2)
What formula do I use to find out how much i can afford for my house?
Find two numbers whose sum is 240. One of the numbers is multipled by the square of the other is a maximum. find the two numbers
Create n acrostic poem on absolute value
Create an acrostic poem on absolute value
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?